StarTech 4 PORT GIGABIT POWER OVER ETHERNET PCIE NETWORK CARD(ST4000PEXPSE) (2 Years Warranty In Singapore)
The ST4000PEXPSE 4-Port PoE NIC lets you add four Gigabit Power over Ethernet ports through a single PCI Express slot. Each port can provide up to 25.5W of power, combining network data and power over a single Ethernet cable for reduced cable clutter and added convenience for remote PoE devices.
The PCI express PoE card supports the IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and 2) standard for Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and can deliver up to 48V DC power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This eliminates the need for a separate power source and data connection for PoE devices such as IP cameras, IP phones or wireless access points.
Suitable for any standard profile PCIe-enabled client, server or workstation, the PoE network card supports features such as Jumbo Frames (up to 9KB), VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WoL).
Add 4 Gigabit Power over Ethernet ports to a PCI Express-enabled computer
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible PoE RJ45 ports
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 & 2) Power over Ethernet standards
- Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) supports up to 48V, 25.5 Watts max. output per port
- Built-in SATA and LP4 Molex power connector
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Wake-on-LAN (Remote Wake-up) support
- Supports Pair Swap, Polarity and Skew Correction
Media & Performance
|Media Type Supported
Network & Communication
||Gigabit Ethernet Card
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||4 Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet PCIe Network Card - PSE / PoE PCI Express NIC
||PCI Express x4
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports
|Total Number of Ports
You might consider this