Startech USB Type C to HDMI 2.0 Cable 3m Black DisplayPort Alt Mode 4K 60Hz Thunderbolt 3 Compatible CDP2HD3MBNL (3 Years Warranty In Singapore)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: USB Type C (DP 1.2 Alt Mode HBR2) to HDMI 2.0 cable supports UHD resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840x2160), 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 2.2/1.4 | Black | 1080p & Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: Minimize signal loss & failure points; slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into HDMI connector reduces clutter & provides a tidy install in the office or home office
- COMPATIBILITY: Dell XPS, Precision & Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Extreme, Surface Pro 7/Laptop 3/Book 3, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, TB3 MacBook Air, HP EliteBook, Spectre & ZBook & Chromebooks
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Tested for peak performance at 4K 60Hz w/ range of monitors, displays & projectors including brands like Dell, Asus, Acer, BenQ, LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony & Epson
- EASY TO USE: Video adapter cable has been tested to ensure compatibility w/ USB Type C DP Alt Mode or TB3 device; driverless plug & play setup w/ macOS, iPadOS, Windows 10, Linux, Chrome OS & Android
This USB-C™ to HDMI® adapter cable offers a convenient solution for directly connecting your DisplayPort over USB Type-C™ device to your HDMI monitor, television, or projector. The adapter works with USB-C devices that support DP Alt Mode, such as the MacBook, Chromebook Pixel™ and Dell™ XPS™ models 15 and 13. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
This adapter cable delivers a direct connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. We have cables length from 1-3m.
Astonishing picture quality
At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you’ll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K 60Hz monitor or television. This adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display.
Plus, the adapter is still compatible with lower display resolutions, such as 1080p, which makes it a great accessory for your current home, office or other HD work environment, while future-proofing for 4K 60Hz implementation.
It is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect a USB Type-C computer to an HDMI projector or display in your classroom, auditorium or boardroom
- Install at your home workstation or office hot desk to make your USB-C computer compatible with your HDMI display
DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode) allows a USB-C equipped computer to connect directly to a display or monitor. ... You can still use a USB-C equipped laptop with monitors that have more traditional video ports, such as VGA, DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort but you will need to get a USB-C video adapter.