Samson Go Mic - Portable USB Condenser Microphone
Go Mic Goes Where You Go.
Go Mic is a multi-pattern, portable USB microphone for podcasters, streamers, musicians or anyone looking to improve the quality of their digital audio. Go Mic ensures your words create the impact you’re looking for. There’s no reason to lose the power of your voice due to poor audio quality.
Great Audio on the Go
Perfect for recording podcasts, audio for video or laying down some vocal tracks, the Go Mic’s range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. The integrated clip design allows you to mount the microphone directly onto your laptop or it can be used as a desk stand. You can even mount the Go Mic on a standard microphone stand with a 3/8”-19 mic stand adapter.
Capture Stunning Sound
Go Mic includes two microphone pickup patterns, cardioid (unidirectional) and omnidirectional. When set to cardioid, the microphone captures sound in front of the microphone and rejects sound from the sides and back. This picks up more of the performer sound in relation to the sound of the room and is great for single person podcasts or streaming. When the Go Mic is set to Omni pattern, it will pick up sound in a 360° pattern. This can also be used to capture a group of people around a table for a multi-subject interview. A -10 dB pad provides additional headroom for performers who tend to project a little more and protects the audio from overloading.
The Ins and Outs
Go Mic features plug and play operation, which means it’s completely compatible with a Mac or Windows, with no drivers required. Simply connect the included USB cable and start creating. It also includes an 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone output for zero-latency direct monitoring. This means there will be no delay between the audio you’re recording and the audio you’re hearing.
Fits in Your Pocket
The Go Mic has a unique fold-up design, that can fit in your pocket or throw it in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professional recordings anywhere you Go!
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording, voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Switchable cardioid or omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output for no latency monitoring
- Includes USB cable, cable clip and carry case
Downloads & Manuals
- Go Mic Owner's Manual (English) (607.1 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the Go Mic (folded) (410.0 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the Go Mic (in case) (469.3 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the Go Mic (open) (399.5 KB)
- Go Mic Cutsheet (239.4 KB)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.