Professional Services - NAS Diagnostic Services Qnap (Remote)
Common Qnap Issues/Problems
- Can I rename, disable, or replace the default "admin" account?
- Should I disable unused ports and services on my QNAP device?
- Why do QNAP mobile apps and utilities need to confirm my current location?
- How to restore shared folders after resetting a QNAP NAS to default settings?
- How do I reset the administrator password of my NAS?
- What should I do if my NAS reports "File system is not clean."?
- How do I fix login issues for QTS / QuTS hero?
- Why can't I access USB drives attached to a NAS running QES?
- Why can’t I upload files with file names of more than 83 Chinese characters (or more than a certain number of other characters)?
- What should I do if the FTP client log shows a connection terminated error while externally connecting to QuFTP?
- Why cannot I sign in the NAS remotely over myQNAPcloud but I am still able to login to my NAS with my desktop browsers?
- What are best practices for enhancing NAS security?
- Why does ABSE and ABE not work in File Station?
- Why can't I find the real-time file backup function in QES?
- Why did my NAS fail to join an AD domain with a "Failed to lookup DC info for domain over RPC" error?
- How can I restrict users from deleting files and folders?
- How do I fix an invalid domain or invalid email address when adding a Microsoft 365 domain?
- Why can't I see my NAS's shared folders in Windows File Explorer after installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709)?
- Why do I receive the "Unable to get the access token" error when backing up SharePoint data to Boxafe?
- Why can't I download HTTP or BT files in Download Station?
- USB Firmware Recovery Guide for TS-328, TS-x28A series, TS-x30 series and TS-x33 series NAS
- What is System Reserved space?
- What does "Current Pending Sector Count" in S.M.A.R.T. information mean?
- How do I replace a faulty disk in a RAID group?
- My cloud storage is full and won’t let me update my files through HybridMount. What should I do?
- Why can't I access shared folders with SMBv1 after updating to QTS 5.0.1 or QuTS hero 5.0.1?
- How can I hide a shared folder from Windows networks?
- Why is my NAS status incorrectly reported in Q'center?
- Why IMG of virtual machine won't reclaim size after I deleted files in it?
- Why can't I use my PCIe/NVMe SSD for storage?
- Why can’t I set the home folder as a content source on the Multimedia Console for a smart album in QuMagie or Photo Station?
- Why can I not sync some files to cloud services?
- How can I imitate a high availability (HA) setup on two QNAP NAS devices?
- Can I combine multiple Ethernet ports to increase the network performance of the NAS?
- How do I include extended attributes in HBS backup and sync jobs?
- How can I switch my NAS from QuTS hero to QTS?
- How to recover Firmware for AL(Annapurna Labs) based NAS
- What should I do when the status of a QES NAS storage pool is “Degraded”?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.