To help our customer fast, we prefer to use IT Desktop Support (Remote). However, in some cases, it is not possible to resolve it remotely. By going onsite, we can see the environment and diagnose better.
We are the IT Service Provider that has an existing network of engineers that can plan, design, deploy, manage and support localized IT challenges and helps manage different areas of an organization’s IT solution, including break/fix support, assistance with special IT projects, cabling, and more.
Why Onsite Support Services?
- Speed – Faster response and turnaround time
- Availability – Engineer can reach to end user anywhere in Singapore
Customer Satisfaction – Customer resolution time is shorten and get back to work faster
What is IT Desktop Support Services?
IT Desktop Support Services refer to a range of services that are provided to help users troubleshoot and resolve issues with their desktop computers, laptops, and other related hardware and software. These services can be provided on-site or remotely, and may include installing and configuring operating systems and applications, diagnosing and fixing hardware and software problems, and providing technical support and guidance to users. Some common tasks that may be performed by IT desktop support technicians include:
- Installing and configuring operating systems, applications, and updates
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Providing technical support and guidance to users
- Managing and maintaining user accounts, permissions, and access to systems and resources
- Providing training and support for new users
- Maintaining inventory and documentation of hardware and software assets
- Performing backups and recovery of data and systems
IT desktop support services may be provided by an in-house IT team or by an external vendor. They are often an important component of a company's IT infrastructure and can help ensure that employees have the necessary tools and support to do their job effectively.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.