Lenovo 4U Tower Server ST550/4208 8C/16GB/No HDD 7X10SFX700 ( 3 Year Warranty In Singapore)
- 1 x Intel Xeon Silver 4208 8C 85W 2.1GHz Processor
- 1 x ThinkSystem 16GB TruDDR4 2933MHz (2Rx8 1.2V) RDIMM
- 1X ThinkSystem ST550 2.5" SATA/SAS 8-Bay Backplane
- 1 x ThinkSystem RAID 530-8i PCIe 12Gb Adapter (RAID 0,1,5,10 - Zero Cache)
- 1 x ThinkSystem 2U x16/x8 PCIe FH Riser 1
- 1x ThinkSystem 750W(230/115V) Platinum Hot-Swap Power Supply
- 1 x 2.8m, 13A/100-250V, C13 to C14 Jumper Cord
- 2x Integrated 1 GbE RJ-45 ports
- 8x 2.5" HS Open HDD bays
Features and Benefits
- Optimized system design to meet performance and cost points for almost any workload
- The latest processor and memory technologies, along with NVMe drives, offer tremendous performance
- AnyBay technology enables great flexibility in storage configurations
- Advanced security technologies, including lockable bezel, Kensington lock slot, chassis intrusion switch, and TPM 1.2/2.0
- Office-quiet acoustics and compact size make it ideal for under-desk, deskside, or data center rack-mount use
Enterprise enabled, ROBO ready
The Lenovo ThinkSystem ST550 is a scalable 4U tower server that features powerful Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family CPUs. It provides the performance and reliability you expect from the data center, but optimized for office environments, with physical security and whisper-quiet operation. Its compact footprint uses 37 percent less space than its predecessor, making it ideal for under-desk, deskside, or rack-mount use. ST550 is ideal for email/file/print and web serving, IT infrastructure, virtualization, VDI, and private cloud.
Compact, secure, flexible
ST550 supports up to 96.4TB of internal storage capacity, and Lenovo AnyBay technology enables the mixing and matching of storage types (U.2/SAS/SATA) in the same bays. Up to 6x PCIe adapter slots and multiple hardware and software RAID options offer the flexibility you need for NICs, GPUs, and other adapters.
Physical and software security technologies, including lockable security bezel, Kensington lock slot, chassis intrusion switch, and TPM 1.2/2.0, are ideal for remote locations without the protection of a data center. ST550 also offers money-saving features, such as highly energy-efficient 80 PLUS Platinum and Titanium hot-swap PSUs, continuous operation up to 45°C, and easy centralized management via XClarity software.
High-performance, reliable, manageable
ST550 features more processor cores, memory, and I/O bandwidth than previous generations. It also provides more memory channels; 12Gb SAS interconnects; and support for HDD, SSD, NVMe, and M.2 drives; as well as high-performance GPUs—all at a lower price than previous generations.
Faster processors and memory, more cores, and support for NVMe and M.2 drives contribute to significantly better performance than the previous generation. In addition, optional NVMe drives provide ultra-fast storage that can be tiered for greater application performance. Combining enterprise-class RAS features and shared components across the server portfolio increases reliability, promotes greater peace of mind, and reduces TCO.
XClarity Controller is the management hardware engine inside every ThinkSystem server, and XClarity Administrator centralizes management of your ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile infrastructure. With Redfish APIs and XClarity integrators you can easily integrate the Lenovo infrastructure into higher-level IT applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.