TP-LINK EAP773 BE9300 Ceiling Mount Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Access Point (3 Years Manufacture Local Warranty In Singapore)
- PORT: 1×10G RJ45 Port
- SPEED:574Mbps at 2.4 GHz + 4320 Mbps at 5 GHz+ 5760 Mbps at 6 GHz
- FEATURE: 802.3bt POE++ and 12V DC (Power Adapter is not included), 4×Internal Antennas, MU-MIMO, 320MHz Supported, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Beamforming, Load Balance, Airtime Fairness, MLO, 4K-QAM, Centralized Management by Omada SDN Controller, Omada App
- BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7: 5760 Mbps (6 GHz) + 2880 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz). Buffering will no longer be a problem.
- 1× 10G Port: Unlock the full potential of Wi-Fi 7.
- Clear 6 GHz Band: Brings cleaner and wider band resources to your Wi-Fi.
- 320 MHz Bandwidth: Up to 320 MHz bandwidth enables many more simultaneous transmissions at the fastest possible speeds.
- Low Latency and Interference: Multi-Link Operation, and Multi-RUs ensure high performance of your network.
- Advanced Functions：Supports centralized management, mesh, and AI roaming.
Wi-Fi 7: Swifter, Smoother, Stronger
Supersized Throughput for Better Experiences
With the brand-new 6 GHz band open to applications, WiFi 7 supports extending channel width to 320 MHz. Compared to WiFi 6/6E, the doubled channel bandwidth of 6 GHz offers many more simultaneous transmissions at the fastest possible speeds. Making full use of these new resources, the throughout of EAP773 reaches up to 9213 Mbps.
Higher Capacity for Increased Traffic Demands
WiFi 7 supports 4096-QAM with 12 bits rather than WiFi 6’s 10 bits. The updated modulation method enables each signal to carry more dense amounts of data. Equipped with advanced 4096-QAM, EAP773 empowers your business to meet ever-growing traffic demands from high-bandwidth applications, such as remote offices, HD video conferencing, and cloud-based applications.
Lower Latency for Boosted Network Reliability
EAP773 allows network devices to communicate across multiple bands and channels simultaneously thanks to Multi-Link Operation (MLO). Additionally, Multi Resource Units (Multi-RUs) open up previously wasted channels. More bands can be used concurrently to share redundant data, and the interference will be blocked to improve reliability.
Optimized Wired Performance with 10G PoE++ Port
With a 10 Gigabit Ethernet Port, EAP773 delivers remarkable multi-gigabit performance for higher bandwidth and faster WiFi. Compatibility with 802.3bt PoE is ideal for flexible deployment in large-scale scenes such as offices, schools, and hotels.
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment
Provide powerful wireless performance while greatly reducing Wi-Fi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighboring APs in the same network.
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Experience total control at your fingertips.
Ultra-Thin Design for Flexible Deployment
The overall design of EAP773 utilizes a thinner circular arc with a groove around the top cover, fitting closer to various installation surfaces such as ceilings. The compact internal hardware layout and heat-dissipating design ensure high performance with a sharp aesthetic.
|Interface||1× 10G Ethernet Port|
|Power Supply||802.3bt PoE or 12V/2.5A DC|
|Power Consumption||Support Smart Power Comsuption Management
• 25.94 W (802.3bt, full functionality);
• 22.57 W (12/2.5A, full functionality);
• 23.4 W (802.3at decrease 6GHz Power);
• 10.1 W (802.3af, radio off, only main chip and LAN working)
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.7 × 8.7 × 1.3 in (220 × 220 × 32.5 mm)|
|Antenna Type||• 2.4 GHz: 2× 3.0 dBi
• 5 GHz: 2× 3.0 dBi
• 6 GHz: 2× 3.0 dBi
|Bluetooth||1 × 4.0 dBi, Bluetooth 5.2
*Firmware update may be required.
|Mounting||Ceiling / Wall Mounting (Kits Included)|
|Wireless Client Capacity||2 GHz: 128**
5 GHz: 128**
6 GHz: 128**
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax/be|
|Frequency||6 GHz, 5 GHz, and 2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||574 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 4320 Mbps (5 GHz) + 5760 Mbps (6 GHz)†
|Wireless Functions||• MLO‡
• BBS Coloring‡
• Load Balance
• Band Steering
• Airtime Fairness
• Multiple SSIDS:24(8 on each band)
• Wireless Schedule
• Reboot Schedule
• Rate Limit
• Static IP/Dynamic IP
• RADIUS Accounting
• MAC Authentication
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication△
• Access Control
• Maximum number of MAC Filter: 4,000
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• Rogue AP Detection
• WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
|Transmission Power||< 25 dBm (2.4 GHz)
< 25 dBm (5 GHz)
< 23 dBm (6 GHz)
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
|Cloud Access||Yes. Require the use of an OC300, OC200, Omada Software Controller, or an Omada Cloud-Based Controller.|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|SNMP||v1, v2c, v3|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Yes|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, IC|
|Package Contents||• EAP773
• Installation Guide
• Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
Note: Power Adapter is NOT included.
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0 °C–40 °C (32 °F–104 °F);
• Storage Temperature: -40 °C–70 °C (-40 °F–158 °F);
• Operating Humidity: 10%–90% non-condensing;
• Storage Humidity: 5%–90% non-condensing;
Full Collection for TP-LINK
No collection found with the vendor name "TP-LINK" in the title.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.