Jabra Speak 710 UC Wireless USB Conference Speakerphone 7710-409
Jabra Speak 710 UC Wireless USB Conference Speakerphone 7710-409 (2 years Local Warranty in Singapore)
Premium plug-and-play conference speakerphone
- Immersive sound – The Jabra Speak 710 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker features immersive sound for calls and music, with an Omni-directional microphone and HD voice. It provides in-room coverage for up to 6 people, making your meeting more efficient.
- Hold meetings anywhere – Take audio conferencing to a whole new level and turn any room into a conference room with this lightweight, wireless, portable speaker. Use it at home, in the office or when traveling
- Easy setup – No IT required; Setup and use of these Bluetooth speakers is a breeze, thanks to the intuitive plug and play connectivity. Connect in seconds to your laptop, smartphone or tablet via USB or Bluetooth.
- Portable, lightweight design – With a protective travel pouch for use while on-the-go and a lightweight, compact design, you can bring this wireless Bluetooth speaker anywhere you are.
- Works with many platforms – Plug into your mobile phone, laptop or whatever device you have. The Speak 710 speakerphone also works with many platforms, including GoTo Meeting, Google, Skype for Business and many more.
Jabra Speak 710 UC Wireless HD Conference Speakerphone is a premium portable speakerphone with amazing sound for conference calls and music.
In-room coverage for up to 6 people
Flexible and scalable device for small and larger meetings
Immersive sound for calls and music
Experience the omni-directional microphone and HD Voice. Ideal for voice, music and multimedia The omni-directional microphone provides 360-degree coverage and picks up sounds from any angle.
HD Voice/wideband audio gives you superior sound for the best voice collaboration – making sure that everyone is heard with crystal clear clarity.
The high-performing omni-directional microphone has a 360-degree pick-up, allowing everyone to be heard. Ideal for conference calls with up to 6 attendees.
With more power than ever before, the Hi-Fi-grade speakers play music without distortion at maximum volume levels. Pair two Jabra Speak 710 devices together for a full stereo experience.
Intuitive plug-and-play connectivity
Connect in seconds to a laptop, smartphone or tablet via USB or Bluetooth®
Exclusive portable design
Be mobile with a lightweight design (298 g), protective travel pouch and 15 hours of battery life
Personalise your speak with ms cortana, siri or google now
Interact with your digital assistant with the one touch Smart button
Compatible with all leading uc platforms
Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for Business for a plug-and-play experience.
Speakerphone weight: 298 g / 10.51 oz.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 & Bluetooth® – USB cord ~90cm
- Certifications: Microsoft (Skype for Business), Cisco (Cisco 7800 series, Cisco 8800 series, Cisco Jabber, Cisco VXME eLux - HP ThinPro - SUSE, DX series), Avaya (Avaya Communicator, Avaya One-X Agent, Avaya One-X Communicator), Mitel (Mitel 68XX series, BluStar, MiVoice)
- Unify (Unify OpenScape series), Alcatel-Lucent (ALU OpenTouch Conversation, ALU PIMphony, IP Desktop Softphone) , Citrix (HDX RealTime Optimisation Pack)
- Bluetooth® standard: Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Bluetooth Core: Class 1, Version 4.0, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP
- Wireless range: Up to 30 m
- Paired devices: Personal use up to 8 & shared use up to 900
- Supported Bluetooth® profiles: Headset profile v1.2, hands-free profile v1.6, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370): USB BT audio device/HID dongle. Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Peak output power: 10 watt
- Charging interface: USB A
- Microphone type: Omni-directional, Signal to noise ratio (SNR) +70 dB
- Talk-time: Up to 15 hours
- Charging power & time: USB 5V / 500 mA – charging time 3h
- Standby time: Power safe after 15 min / standby 480 days
- Jabra Speak 710
- Jabra Link 370 USB adapter
- Neoprene pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Jabra Speak 410 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 410 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 410 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 510 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 510 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 510 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 710 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 710 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 710 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 750 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 750 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 750 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 810 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 810 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 810 User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between UC models and MS models?
The MS models are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- How many people is this conference speakerphone designed for?
The Speak 710 model provides in-room coverage for up to 6 people.