Jabra Speak 810 UC Wireless USB Conference Speakerphone 7810-109 (2 years Local Warranty in Singapore)
Premium plug-and-play conference speakerphone
Jabra Speak 810 UC Wireless Conference Speakerphone is a professional stationary speakerphone with crystal clear sound for larger conference rooms
Increase productivity and stay focused wherever you are with Jabra Speak, a range of speakerphones that give you the ability to collaborate and discuss business issues with perfect sound and simple set up. With Jabra, collaboration has never been easier.
Superior audio for larger conference calls
Unique ZoomTalk microphones ensure everyone is heard with up to 15 attendees.
Get your meetings started quicker than ever via USB, Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm connection to laptops or smartphones.
Digital signal processing (DSP) technology
Crystal clear sound without echo or distortion - even at the maximum volume level. Zoomtalk microphones provide intelligent directional microphones that focus on the human voice and not noise.
Full compatibility with UC systems and VoIP clients.
Jabra Speak 810's Premium UC experience allows you to set up in seconds with out of the box compatibility with all leading UC platforms. Seamless integration and call control with leading UC systems/PC softphones, such as Microsoft Skype for Business, IBM Sametime, Cisco, Avaya and Skype.
Bluetooth class 1
Easy Bluetooth® connection to tablets and mobile phones. Range of up to 30 metres on Class 1 devices.
Connect to smartphone/tablet with 3.5 mm jack
Plug the attached 3.5 mm jack cable into the headset port on your mobile device.
USB charge out port
Recharge your smartphone or tablet during your presentation.
- Wideband Audio/HD Voice: Yes
- High-quality audio for best possible sound
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- ZoomTalk™ Microphone: Yes
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/Noise Filter
- Mute function: Yes
- Multimedia Streaming: Yes
- Bluetooth® A2DP
- Rechargeable battery: Up to 15 hours talk time
- Kensington lock secure slot: Yes
- Power supply: AC adaptor
- Jabra Speak 810 UC
- Neoprene pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- 2-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Jabra Speak 410 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 410 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 410 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 510 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 510 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 510 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 710 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 710 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 710 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 750 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 750 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 750 User Manual
- Jabra Speak 810 Data Sheet
- Jabra Speak 810 Tech Sheet
- Jabra Speak 810 User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between UC models and MS models?
The MS models are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- How many people is this conference speakerphone designed for?
The Speak 810 model provides in-room coverage for up to 15 people.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.