EATON 5P 1550i Tower UPS 9210-6385
EATON 5P 1550i Tower UPS 9210-6385
The new Eaton 5P is the next generation 650VA-1550VA line-Interactive UPS with advanced LCD and energy metering feature. 5P is the perfect UPS to protect IT & networking devices such as servers, switches, routers and storage devices, in tower or rack format.
5P features and benefits
Eaton 5P is an energy-efficient line-interactive UPS with advanced LCD and energy metering features.
• The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
• The 5P can meter energy consumption providing kWh values through the LCD and Eaton’s power management software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment during outages in order to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 5P offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Performance and efficiency
• Energy efficient UPS: With an optimised electrical design, the 5P provides up to 98% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Adjustable tolerance and sensitivity: Users can maximise useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or adjustable input waveform sensitivity (via the LCD or software) to adapt the UPS to a specific environment (like Genset).
Availability and Flexibility
• The 5P is available in tower or Rack 1U format, providing unmatched energy density with up to 1.1 kW in only 1U.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends batteries by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
The 5P warranty covers both the UPS for three years.
Batteries for two years.
- Topology : Line-Interactive High Frequency (Pure Sinewave, Booster + Fader)
- Configuration : Tower
- Part Number: 5P1550i
- Rating (VA/Watts) : 1550/1100
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 230 x 150 x 445mm
- Weight (kg) : 15.6
- Warranty : 3 years on electronics, 2 years on batteries
- Connection : (1) IEC-320-C14
- Input Voltage Without Using Batteries : 160V-294V (adjustable to 150V-294V)
- Input frequency Range Without Using Batteries : 47 to 70Hz (50 Hz system), 56.5 to 70Hz (60 Hz system), 40Hz in low-sensitivity mode
- Voltages : 230 V (+6/-10 %) (Adjustable to 200V / 208V / 220V / 230V / 240V)
- Output Receptacles : (8) IEC-320-C13
- Remotely controlled sockets : 2 groups of 2 x IEC C13 (10 A)
- Output Frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 0.1 % (autosensing)
- Battery Management ABM® or constant voltage charging method (user selectable), automatic battery test, deep discharge protection
- Communication Ports : 1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously), 1 mini-terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
- Communications Card Slots : 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
- Audible Noise : < 40 dBA
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 40°C
- Safety markings : IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778
- EMC Markings : IEC/EN 62040-2, IEC/EN 62040-3 (performance)
- Approvals : CE, CB report, TÜV