Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) TB-X606X ZA5V0295SG
Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) TB-X606 ZA5V0295SG
Raising the bar for tablets everywhere
|Battery Capacity:||5000 mAh|
|Maximum Battery Run Time:||9 Hour|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ZA5V0295SG|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.lenovo.com|
|Manufacturer:||Lenovo Group Limited|
|Product Name:||Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) TB-X606X Tablet|
|Product Line:||Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen)|
|USB Type-C Detail:||1 x USB-C|
|Standard Memory:||4 GB|
|Memory Card Supported:||SD|
|Memory Card Supported Capacity:||256 GB|
|Network & Communication|
|Wireless LAN Standard:||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Cellular Data Connectivity Technology:||LTE|
|SIM Size Supported:||Nano|
|Weight (Approximate):||460 g|
|Processor & Chipset|
|Processor Speed:||2.30 GHz|
|Processor Type:||Helio P22T|
|Processor Core:||Octa-core (8 Core)|
|Operating System:||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Operating System Platform:||Android|
|Flash Memory Capacity:||64 GB|
|Limited Warranty:||1 Year|
Why settle for ordinary?
Pick up a Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) and you’ll find it hard to put down. Its full metal body cover is seriously smooth, while the screen-to-display ratio is just under 90%. The result is a modern-looking tablet that everyone in the family will want to use.
More screen, more enjoyment
The Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) has an impressive 10.3" display with wide-angle viewing, delivering picture-perfect visuals. Throw in seamless Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ octa-core processing and blazing-fast WiFi, and you've got one serious entertainment device, for home or on the go.
A sound that really comes alive
On audio alone, the Tab M10 FHD Plus (2nd Gen) simply excels. Its two side speakers, finely-tuned with Dolby Atmos®, make everything from music and games to videos and podcasts sound and feel out of this world.
A face that launched a 1,000 apps
You can unlock your Tab M10 Plus (2nd Gen) with just a smile. Thanks to face recognition technology that sees you, knows you, and logs you straight in. It's really that simple and secure, too.
Because kids will be kids
With Kids Mode, your young ones can enjoy fun, child-safe content. You can also manage what they view and for how long. And even be alerted if someone is not sitting up properly. What's more, the built-in eye-care protection technology helps to reduce the risk of eyestrain.
Choose to go beyond the norm
An optional Smart Charging Station lets you control your smart home devices, thanks to the Google Assistant. Ask for information, play music, set reminders, or watch video—all hands-free. And if you’re out and about, the optional folio case will protect your tablet and double as a stand, too.
|Processor Name||Cores||Threads||Base Frequency||Max Frequency||Cache||Memory Support||Processor Graphics|
|MediaTek Helio P22T||8x A53||8||-||A53@2.3GHz||-||LPDDR3||IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU|
|IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU||Integrated||Shared||-|
- 32GB eMMC on systemboard
- 64GB eMMC on systemboard
- 128GB eMMC on systemboard
- MicroSD card, supports FAT32 up to 256GB, exFAT up to 1TB
- MicroSD card slot (WiFi model, supports up to 256GB FAT32)
- Nano-SIM + microSD card slot (WWAN model, supports up to 256GB FAT32)
- All battery life claims are approximate maximum and based on results using the MobileMark® 2014, MobileMark 2018, and/or JEITA 2.0 battery-life benchmark tests. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use.
5V/2A USB-C AC adapter
|Size||Resolution||Touch||Type||Brightness||Surface||Aspect Ratio||Contrast Ratio||Color Gamut||Viewing Angle||Key Features|
|10.3"||FHD (1920x1080)||Multi-touch||IPS||330 nits||Glossy||-||-||70.3% NTSC||160°||-|
- California Electronic Waste Recycling Fee In California, per state law, Lenovo charges an electronic waste recycling fee on this covered device at the time of sale of the product. For more information, go to https://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Electronics/Consumer
- 1x USB-C 2.0 (support data transfer, OTG and Power Delivery)
- 1x headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
- 1x Pogo pin connector (2-point)
- Depending on many factors, actual data transfer speed may be lower than theoretical speed
- Lenovo Vantage
- Google Photos
- Google Play
- Kids Mode
- Google Chrome
- Dolby Atmos
- ENERGY STAR® 8.0
- RoHS compliant
- ENERGY STAR 8.0 (TB-X606F, TB-X606X)
- Lenovo reserves the right to change specifications or other product information without notice. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographical errors. LENOVO PROVIDES THIS PUBLICATION “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimer of express or implied warranties in certain transactions, therefore this disclaimer may not apply to you.