Fortinet FortiGate 100F UTM Firewall Bundled Subscription (Local Warranty in Singapore)
Includes: ONE (1) Year or THREE (3) Year - Unified Threat Protection (UTP)
(IPS, Advanced Malware Protection, Application Control, Web Filtering, Antispam Service, and 24x7 FortiCare)
Hardware Loaner Swapping Only (OPTIONAL)
• Valid only in Singapore
• 24x7x4 24 hours, 7 days, 4 hours response (Email and phone), 4 hours onsite.
• Unlimited email, phone and remote support
• Replacement of faulty device with permanent/temporary loaner unit upon vendor approval of RMA
• Config restoration to the loaner/ replacement unit
• RMA processing and shipping to and from vendor
• Assist in transferring of FortiGuard licenses and subscription.
Fortinet is a global leader in cybersecurity, delivering a broad, integrated and automated security fabric to enable customers to accelerate their digital journey.
Fortinet is the pioneer of secure networking, delivering flawless convergence that can scale to any location: remote office, branch, campus, data center and cloud.
FortiGate is the heart of FortiOS Everywhere, providing deep visibility and security in a variety of form factors, including container firewalls, virtual firewalls, and appliances.
FortiGate® 100F Series
The FortiGate 100F series delivers next generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises deployed at the campus or enterprise branch level. Protects against cyber threats with high-powered security processors for optimized network performance, security efficacy and deep visibility. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience
- Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale
- Includes a management console that is effective and simple to use, which provides a comprehensive network of automation & visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Provisioning leveraging Single Pane of Glass Management powered by the Fabric Management Center
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
Compare to Similar Item
|22 x GE RJ45 ports (including 2 x WAN ports, 1 x DMZ port, 1 x Mgmt port, 2 x HA ports, 16 x switch ports with 4 SFP port shared media), 4 SFP ports, 2x 10G SFP+ FortiLinks, dual power supplies redundancy.||22 x GE RJ45 ports (including 2 x WAN ports, 1 x DMZ port, 1 x Mgmt port, 2 x HA ports, 16 x switch ports with 4 SFP port shared media), 4 SFP ports, 2x 10G SFP+ FortiLinks, dual power supplies redundancy.|