FirstPower Rechargeable FP LFP Sealed Lead Acid Battery SLA VRLA AGM
FirstPower brings you not only reliable battery and technology, but also excellent services and real value you shall expect and enjoy. Compared with most other Chinese battery manufacturers, FirstPower can really supply customers with reliable batteries for various applications.
- UPS (APC, MGE, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Delta, Emerson, Liebert, Toshiba, Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric, Socomec)
- Fire Panel (Honeywell, Siemens, Johnson Controls, Kidde, Mircom, Mirtone, Notifier)
- Emergency Exit light (LED, Halogen Tube, Fluorescent Tube)
- Door Access (HikVision, Maxview, Chiyu, Soyal, ZK, Bosch, Suprema, Dahua)
- Telephone system (Avaya, Toshiba, Panasonic, Cisco, Yeastar)
- Electric Scooters (E-Scooters) (Razor, Micro, Madd Gear, Zycom)
- Electric Bike (E-Bike)
- Golf Cart (Caterpillar, EZGo, E-Z-GO, Yamaha, Club Car, Yanmar)
Standard FirstPower Rechargeable FP Sealed Lead Acid Battery SLA VRLA AGMDesign life: 3 ~ 5 yrs @ 20 degree Celsius for floating application
Download Datasheet (in PDF)
- FP645 6V 4.5Ah
- FP672 6V 7.2Ah
- FP6120 6V 12Ah
- FP1213 12V 1.3Ah
- FP1223 12V 2.3Ah
- FP1232 12V 3.2Ah
- FP1250 12V 5.0Ah
- FP1272 12V 7.2Ah
- FP1290 12V 9.0Ah
- FP12120 12V 12Ah
- FP12180 12V 18Ah
- FP12220D 12V 22Ah
- FP12280 12V 28Ah
- FP12280HV 12V 28Ah
Long FirstPower Rechargeable LFP Sealed Lead Acid Battery SLA VRLA AGM
Design life: 7 ~ 10 yrs @ 20 degree Celsius for floating application
Download Datasheet (in PDF)
- LFP1233 12V 33Ah
- LFP1235 12V 35Ah
- LFP1240 12V 40Ah
- LFP1245 12V 45Ah
- LFP1250 12V 50Ah
- LFP1255 12V 55Ah
- LFP1265 12V 65Ah
- LFP1278 12V 78Ah
- LFP1280A 12V 80Ah
- LFP12100 12V 100Ah
- LFP12120 12V 120Ah
- LFP12150 12V 150Ah
What is the difference between SLA, VRLA and AGM batteries?
SLA and VRLA are different acronyms for the same battery, Sealed Lead Acid or Valve Regulated Lead Acid. This battery type has the following characteristics: Maintenance-free, leak-proof, position insensitive. Batteries of this kind have a safety vent to release gas in case of excessive internal pressure build up.
Valve Regulated Lead Acid VRLA battery. This is also a sealed battery. The valve regulating mechanism allows for a safe escape of hydrogen and oxygen gasses during charging.
The Absorbed Glass Mat construction allows the electrolyte to be suspended in close proximity with the plates active material. In theory, this enhances both the discharge and recharge efficiency. Actually, the AGM batteries are a variant of Sealed VRLA batteries, just a more advanced design. Popular usage includes high performance engine starting, power sports, deep cycle, solar and storage batteries.
Features of FirstPower VRLA(AGM) Battery
The FirstPower VRLA battery uses an absorbed electrolyte system. All of the electrolyte is absorbed into the positive plates, negative plates, and the separators. Coupled with the use of special sealing epoxies, and long sealing paths for posts, FirstPower VRLA batteries have exceptional leak resistance, and can be used in any position.
Sealed and Maintenance-free Operation
There is no corrosive gas generation during normal use and no need to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte or to add water during the service life.
High Quality and High Reliability
The FirstPower VRLA battery has stable and reliable capacity. The battery can withstand overcharge, over discharge, vibration, and shock. To assure this high quality and reliability, the batteries are 100% tested on production line for voltage, capacity, seals and the safety valve are 100% visually inspected before the final assembly process.
Exceptional Deep Discharge Recovery
FirstPower batteries have exceptional deep discharge recovery and charge acceptance, even after deep or prolonged discharge.
Because of the use of lead calcium grids alloy and highly purity materials. FirstPower VRLA battery can be stored long periods of time without recharge. The rate of FirstPower VRLA battery self-discharge on open circuit is less than 2% per month at 20oC/68oF to 25oC/77oF.
Long Service Life
The FirstPower VRLA battery has long life in standby or cyclic service.
Solid Copper Terminals
Ensures highest current carrying capability.
The initial capacity will be 100% and optimize cell voltage balance, due to the tank formation of the plates.
Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing
Ensures quality products through control of processes and standards.
UL and CE Recognized
UL approval, file No. MH28204
CE approval, file No. G2M20201-0102-E-16
- Sealed and Maintenance-free Operation
- High Quality and High Reliability
- Exceptional Deep Discharge Recovery
- Low Self-discharge
- Long Service Life
- Solid Copper Terminals
- Tank-formed Plates
- Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing
- UL, CE, VdS Approved
- Telecommunication equipment
- Electronic instruments
- Fire alarm
- Security devices
- UPS power supply
- Emergency lighting
- ISO9001 approval, FN: Q3105105131
- ISO14001 CTC04912E10302ROM
- OHS MS18001 04912S10150ROM
- UL approval, FN:MH28204
- CE approval, FN:G2M20201-0102-E-16
- KS approval, FN:KS C 8519
- VDS approval
- BS approval
Battery Charging and Handling Precautions
- Never charge the battery in a sealed container.
- Never disassemble the battery.
- Never short-circuit battery terminals.
- Never incinerate batteries, for they may explode.
- Do not press and/or bend the terminals, or overheat them.
- Do not mix old and new batteries together, neither use batteries of different types or brands.
- Do not dispose of with household waste.
- Be sure to use the specified charger for battery, and follow the charging instructions correctly.
- Be sure to charge the batteries between the temperatures0oC/32oF to 45oC/113oF.
- Be sure to position batteries securely, protecting them from abnormal shocks and /or vibration.
- Be sure to keep sufficient space between batteries for ventilation (where possible>10mm).
- Be sure to install batteries in a cool and well ventilated place.
- The surrounding temperature must remain between-20oC/4oFto 40oC/104oF during storage.
- Recharge the batteries at least every 6 months during storage.
- Be sure to consult FirstPower engineers any time you are to use FirstPower VRLA batteries for your products, or preparing your technical specifications of FirstPower VRLA batteries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.