Enterprise-level Security, Provision and Management
Taking data security as one of the most significant concerns, the new set of phones adopt Arm TrustZone technology to safeguard various ARM-based data and applications.
By supporting Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform, the management, provision and update of the T58W Series can be implemented in a streamlined and simplified manner.
SIP-T58W | Features at a Glance
• Android 9.0 OS
• 7'' capacitive adjustable touch screen
• Up to 16 SIP accounts
• Supports Bluetooth handset BTH58
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• Built-in Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
• Dual USB 2.0 ports for USB headset, media and storage applications
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Supports up to 3 Expansion Module EXP50
• Supports Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform