Synology DS923+ 4-Bay NAS (3 Years Warranty In Singapore)
- 4 x 3.5/2.5" Bays | 2 x M.2 2280 Slots
- 2.6 GHz AMD Ryzen R1600 Dual-Core
- 4GB of DDR4 RAM
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 | 1 x eSATA
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, Hybrid, Basic, JBOD
- Sequential Reads up to 625 MB/s
- Sequential Writes up to 559 MB/s
- AES-NI Hardware Encryption Engine
- Synology DiskStation Manager OS
The DS923+ 4-Bay NAS Enclosure from Synology is a capable solution that can be adjusted and expanded as your needs change, with optional support for up to nine drives, faster networking, and two M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD slots for caching or additional storage pools. Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), it offers a flexible all-in-one solution for data sharing, synchronization, backup, and surveillance. The DS923+ is equipped with four drive bays that are capable of natively supporting 3.5" SATA III hard drives, as well as 2.5" SATA III hard drives and SSDs.
The DS923+ runs on Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM) OS, which is a browser-based operating system that helps to simplify managing your Synology NAS. Its CPU is a 2.6 GHz AMD Ryzen R1600 Dual-Core with a burst frequency of up to 3.1 GHz, and its 4GB of DDR4 RAM, which can be upgraded to 32GB, allows frequently used files and applications to be quickly accessed. This NAS is capable of sequential read speeds up to 625 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 559 MB/s.
Also featured are two USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 ports that allow it to be connected to external storage or other USB devices, an eSATA port for the DX517 expansion unit, and network connectivity is achieved via the dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports that support link aggregation and failover, allowing your stored data to be shared with users throughout the network. For those who require RAID support, the DS923+ supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, and 10, as well Synology Hybrid RAID and Basic RAID, each of which offers performance, data redundancy, or a combination of both. For those who do not require a RAID, JBOD is also available, allowing each drive bay to be individually utilized.
The DS923+ is engineered to be energy efficient and its dual 92 x 92mm fans to help keep the system running cool at all times. The server supports numerous scheduled power on/off cycles and hard drive hibernation to further minimize power consumption and operation expenses.
The Synology DiskStation DS923+ 4-Bay NAS Enclosure operates on 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz and includes an accessory pack, an AC power adapter, an AC power cord, and two RJ45 LAN cables. It is protected by a limited 3-year warranty.
Versatile Storage for Any Purpose
The DS923+ comes out of the box with intuitive and comprehensive file management, media organization, and backup options, making it ideal for IT enthusiasts, creative professionals, and business owners looking for a powerful and compact storage system.
- Up to 625 MB/s sequential read and 559 MB/s sequential write performance enable fast file sharing, syncing, streaming, and backup for multiple users.
- Supports 4 x 3.5" or 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD, expandable to 9 drives with one Synology DX517 expansion unit
- Up to 32GB of DDR4 ECC memory offers protection against potential crashes and inadvertent changes in data through automatic correction of data errors.
- Two Gigabit RJ45 ports can be bonded using Link Aggregation to provide automatic network failover and load balancing.
- Maximize return on investment by upgrading your storage platform as more demanding needs arise with two built-in M.2 NVMe SSD slots and an optional 10GbE RJ-45 Network Upgrade Module.
Built for Data Protection and Integrity
Safeguard your critical data with the powerful storage management features of Synology DSM, built on the advanced Btrfs file system.
- Advanced snapshot technology provides schedulable and near-instantaneous data protection for shared folders and LUNs.
- File and folder-level data restoration enables recovery of specific files or folders.
- Flexible storage quota system helps admins manage available space by specifying storage limits for shared folders.
- File self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files using mirrored metadata and RAID configurations.
- Inline compression minimizes storage consumption and extends the life of drives by compressing data before it is written to the storage pool.
Complete Data and Device Backup Solutions
Synology DSM comes standard with a complete package of backup solutions available at no extra cost.
- Active Backup Suite consolidates backup tasks and offers rapid restoration of Windows and Linux endpoints, VMs, Synology NAS, and SaaS applications.
- Snapshot Replication creates point-in-time copies of shared folders and LUNs to protect them from accidental modifications or ransomware incidents.
- Hyper Backup backs up your NAS data to multiple destinations securely and efficiently with integrity checks and powerful deduplication, compression, and versioning options.
- C2 Storage for Hyper Backup offers a dedicated secure public cloud destination for Synology NAS backup data.
Powerful Collaboration and Sharing Tools
- Synology Drive is a cloud file management solution that supports file sharing, remote data access, cross-device and cross-site synchronization, on-demand file restoration, and backup.
- The Synology Office extension lets users collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentation slides in real time, supported by convenient options such as file versioning for easy restoration and password protection.
- Synology Photos serves as a media organization hub for enthusiasts and professionals looking to efficiently manage and share their photos and videos through intuitive browsing options and secure sharing methods.
- Synology Hybrid Share combines reliable on-premises storage and efficient syncing of shared folders in the cloud to enable seamless cross-site synchronization and local file access at LAN speed.
Private Video Surveillance
- 8300+ supported camera models.
- ONVIF support for a broader selection of cameras.
- Private, subscription-free storage of recordings.
- Access through web browsers, desktop clients, or mobile apps.
- Event-based rules to trigger specific actions
- Email, SMS, and push notification options
Virtualization and Certified Storage
- Synology Storage Console for VMware or Windows platforms lets you manage VM storage components directly from your hypervisor. VMware VAAI integration and Windows ODX help offload storage operations and speed up data transfer.
- Host light containers and VMs for testing, sandboxing, and emergency recovery purposes with Docker and Synology Virtual Machine Manager, a native hypervisor that supports Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM
- Status Indicator
- Drive Status Indicators
- Drive Tray Locks
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port
- Power Button and Indicator
- Drive Trays
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen R1600|
|CPU Frequency||2-core 2.6 (base) / 3.1 (turbo) GHz|
|Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI)||Yes|
|System Memory||4 GB DDR4 ECC|
|Memory Module Pre-installed||4 GB (4 GB x 1)|
|Total Memory Slots||2|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB (16 GB x 2)|
|Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit||9 (DX517 x 1)|
|M.2 Drive Slots||2 (NVMe)|
|Compatible Drive Type* (See all supported drives)||
|Hot Swappable Drive*||Yes|
|RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port*||2 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port*||2|
|PCIe Expansion||1 x Gen3 x2 network upgrade slot|
|Size (Height x Width x Depth)||166 mm x 199 mm x 223 mm|
|System Fan||92 mm x 92 mm x 2 pcs|
|Fan Speed Mode||
|Brightness Adjustable Front LED Indicators||Yes|
|Noise Level*||22.9 dB(A)|
|Scheduled Power On / Off||Yes|
|Wake on LAN / WAN||Yes|
|Power Supply Unit / Adapter||100 W|
|AC Input Power Voltage||100V to 240V AC|
|Power Frequency||50/60 Hz, Single Phase|
|Power Consumption||35.51 W (Access)
11.52 W (HDD Hibernation)
|British Thermal Unit||121.09 BTU/hr (Access)
39.28 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|3-year hardware warranty|
|Maximum Single Volume Size*||108 TB|
|Maximum Internal Volume Number||64|
|M.2 SSD Storage Pool Support*||Yes|
|SSD Read / Write Cache (White Paper)||Yes|
|Supported RAID Type||
|Volume Expansion with Larger HDDs||
|Volume Expansion by Adding a HDD||
|Global Hot Spare Supported RAID Type||
|Maximum Concurrent SMB/AFP/FTP Connections||1,000|
|Maximum Concurrent SMB/AFP/FTP Connections (with RAM expansion)||2,000|
|Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration||Yes|
|NFS Kerberos Authentication||Yes|
|Maximum Local User Accounts||2,048|
|Maximum Local Groups||256|
|Maximum Shared Folder||512|
|Maximum Shared Folder Sync Tasks||16|
|Hybrid Share Folder Number||10|
|Synology High Availability||Yes|
|Syslog Events per Second||800|
|VMware vSphere with VAAI||Yes|
|Windows Server 2016||Yes|
|Windows Server 2019||Yes|
|Networking Protocols||SMB1 (CIFS), SMB2, SMB3, NFSv3, NFSv4, NFSv4.1, NFS Kerberized sessions, iSCSI, HTTP, HTTPs, FTP, SNMP, LDAP, CalDAV|
|Supported Language||English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, Nederlands, Русский, Polski, Magyar, Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, Český, ภาษาไทย, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文, 简体中文|
|Notes||For an updated list of supported browser versions, check the DSM Technical Specifications.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.