Synology DiskStation DS723+ 2-Bay NAS (3 Year Warranty In Singapore)
- 2 x 3.5/2.5" Bays | 2 x M.2 2280 Slots
- 2.6 GHz AMD Ryzen R1600 Dual-Core
- 2GB ECC DDR4 RAM
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 1 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 | 1 x eSATA
- RAID 0, 1, Basic, Hybrid, and JBOD
- Up to 471 MB/s Sequential Read Speed
- Up to 225 MB/s Sequential Write Speed
- AES-NI Hardware Encryption Engine
- Synology DiskStation Manager OS
Enjoy strong performance and versatility while expanding your storage capacity with the Synology DiskStation DS723+ 2-Bay NAS Enclosure. Up to two separately purchased 2.5" / 3.5" SATA drives may be installed into this compact enclosure and configured for RAID 0, 1, Synology Hybrid, or JBOD modes. Two M.2 2280 SSD cache drives may also be installed to enhance performance, achieving maximum read and write speeds of 471 MB/s and 225 MB/s, respectively. The two Gigabit Ethernet ports may be linked together with link aggregation, allowing you to quickly backup and share data with connected devices.
The DiskStation DS723+ is designed for easy expansion so that it can adapt to your changing needs. This includes installing up to 32GB of ECC DDR4 memory and a 10G network upgrade module. The DiskStation Manager (DSM) operating system includes built-in file and photo management, data protection, virtualization, and surveillance solutions.
Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)
Data Protection & Integrity
- Advanced snapshot technology provides schedulable and near-instantaneous data protection for shared folders and LUNs.
- File- and folder-level data restoration enables recovery of specific files or folders.
- Flexible storage quota system helps admins manage available space by specifying storage limits for shared folders.
- File self-healing detects and recovers corrupted files using mirrored metadata and RAID configurations.
- Inline compression minimizes storage consumption and extends the life of drives by compressing data before it is written to the storage pool.
Data & Device Backup Solutions
- Active Backup Suite consolidates backup tasks and offers rapid restoration of Windows and Linux endpoints, VMs, Synology NAS, and SaaS applications.
- Snapshot Replication creates point-in-time copies of shared folders and LUNs to protect them from accidental modifications or ransomware incidents.
- Hyper Backup backs up your NAS data to multiple destinations securely and efficiently with integrity checks and powerful deduplication, compression, and versioning options.
- C2 Storage for Hyper Backup offers a dedicated secure public cloud destination for Synology NAS backup data.
Collaboration and Sharing Tools
- Synology Drive is a cloud file management solution that supports file sharing, remote data access, cross-device and cross-site synchronization, on-demand file restoration, and backup.
- The Synology Office extension lets users collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentation slides in real time, supported by convenient options such as file versioning for easy restoration and password protection.
- Synology Photos serves as a media organization hub for enthusiasts and professionals looking to efficiently manage and share their photos and videos through intuitive browsing options and secure sharing methods.
- Synology Hybrid Share combines reliable on-premises storage and efficient syncing of shared folders in the cloud to enable seamless cross-site synchronization and local file access at LAN speed.
Private Video Surveillance
- 8,300+ supported camera models.
- ONVIF support for a broader selection of cameras.
- Private, subscription-free storage of recordings.
- Access through web browsers, desktop clients, or mobile apps.
- Event-based rules to trigger specific actions.
- Email, SMS, and push notification options.
Virtualization & Certified Storage
- Synology Storage Console for VMware or Windows platforms lets you manage VM storage components directly from your hypervisor. VMware VAAI integration and Windows ODX help offload storage operations and speed up data transfer.
- Host light containers and VMs for testing, sandboxing, and emergency recovery purposes with Docker and Synology Virtual Machine Manager, a native hypervisor that supports Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM10.
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen R1600|
|CPU Frequency||2-core 2.6 (base) / 3.1 (turbo) GHz|
|Hardware Encryption Engine (AES-NI)||Yes|
|System Memory||2 GB DDR4 ECC|
|Memory Module Pre-installed||2 GB (2 GB x 1)|
|Total Memory Slots||2|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB (16 GB x 2)|
|Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit||7 (DX517 x 1)|
|M.2 Drive Slots||2 (NVMe)|
|Compatible Drive Type* (See all supported drives)||
|Hot Swappable Drive*||Yes|
|RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port*||2 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support)|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port*||1|
|PCIe Expansion||1 x Gen3 x2 network upgrade slot|
|Size (Height x Width x Depth)||166 mm x 106 mm x 223 mm|
|System Fan||92 mm x 92 mm x 1 pcs|
|Fan Speed Mode||
|Brightness Adjustable Front LED Indicators||Yes|
|Noise Level*||20.7 dB(A)|
|Scheduled Power On / Off||Yes|
|Wake on LAN / WAN||Yes|
|Power Supply Unit / Adapter||65 W|
|AC Input Power Voltage||100V to 240V AC|
|Power Frequency||50/60 Hz, Single Phase|
|Power Consumption||21.07 W (Access)
8.62 W (HDD Hibernation)
|British Thermal Unit||71.85 BTU/hr (Access)
29.39 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F)|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|3-year hardware warranty|
|Maximum Single Volume Size*||108 TB|
|Maximum Internal Volume Number||64|
|M.2 SSD Storage Pool Support*||Yes|
|SSD Read / Write Cache (White Paper)||Yes|
|Supported RAID Type||
|Volume Expansion with Larger HDDs||
|Volume Expansion by Adding a HDD||
|Global Hot Spare Supported RAID Type||
|Maximum Concurrent SMB/AFP/FTP Connections||500|
|Maximum Concurrent SMB/AFP/FTP Connections (with RAM expansion)||2,000|
|Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration||Yes|
|NFS Kerberos Authentication||Yes|
|Maximum Local User Accounts||2,048|
|Maximum Local Groups||256|
|Maximum Shared Folder||512|
|Maximum Shared Folder Sync Tasks||8|
|Hybrid Share Folder Number||10|
|Synology High Availability||Yes|
|Syslog Events per Second||800|
|VMware vSphere with VAAI||Yes|
|Windows Server 2019||Yes|
|Networking Protocols||SMB1 (CIFS), SMB2, SMB3, NFSv3, NFSv4, NFSv4.1, NFS Kerberized sessions, iSCSI, HTTP, HTTPs, FTP, SNMP, LDAP, CalDAV|
|Supported Language||English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, Nederlands, Русский, Polski, Magyar, Português do Brasil, Português Europeu, Türkçe, Český, ภาษาไทย, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文, 简体中文|
|Notes||For an updated list of supported browser versions, check the DSM Technical Specifications.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.