StarTech KVM Console to USB 2.0 Portable Laptop Crash Cart Adapter NOTECONS01 (2 years Local Warranty in Singapore)
Turn any laptop into a console for headless servers, PCs, ATMs, kiosks and more
- Very small footprint with integrated KVM cables
- Self-powered – draws its power from the server USB connections
- Multi-platform support USB and PS/2 to the server or KVM (PS/2 for Keyboard Only)
- LED indicators for USB link, Host Video link, and Host Keyboard/Mouse Link
- Manual video adjustments to control the picture position, sharpness and image noise for optimal performance settings
- Snapshot feature allows you to capture screen shots of your server, error messages, and activity
- Pre-loaded special key commands
- Keyboard emulation support for USB, PS/2 and SUN systems
- Auto image centering adjustment for 4x3 images on a wide screen display
- Automatic video scaling when resizing the viewing pane from the console PC (laptop) for immediate, automatic compatibility
- Manual video override adjustments allows it to work with legacy and industrial devices where other portable consoles do not
- True USB mouse synchronization ensures accurate navigation of the connected server
The NOTECONS01 KVM Console to USB 2.0 Portable Laptop Crash Cart Adapter turns your notebook or netbook into a portable server crashcart, eliminating the need to lug around a large, heavy and awkward video screen, keyboard, and mouse. This adapter delivers the VGA stream from any host computer to a laptop and emulates the laptop mouse and keyboard outputs for simple access and control of connected servers, PCs or other "headless" devices.
"The CRN Test Center recommends StarTech's Crash Cart Adapter for any company with a data center or with technicians servicing computers in the field"
With portability for the mobile administrator or repair technician in mind, this USB-powered adapter features a small-footprint design that requires no additional accessories to connect to most servers, and requires no server-side software installation. Plus, the pocket-sized adapter draws its power from the server-side USB connections, allowing the laptop/netbook to last longer without consuming battery power.
Ensuring full control of the connected units, the Laptop KVM Server Console Adapter provides immediate access to the POST screen and BIOS, plus the ability to handle full configuration of the attached PC or machine; administrators can connect to a headless server/device without the need of an expensive LCD rackmount console or bulky monitor, keyboard and mouse solution.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
How it works:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.