StarTech Dual Port Gigabit PCI Express Server (ST1000SPEXD4)
Add dual Gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server or workstation through a PCI Express slot. The ST1000SPEXD4 PCI Express Dual-Port Gigabit Network Card lets you add two gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server or workstation through a single PCIe slot. Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards.
Suitable for any standard PCI Express-enabled system, the 2-port Ethernet card supports full-duplex flow control for maximum data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps - an ideal 2-port NIC for setting up dual-homed, or multi-homed host configurations providing added security to corporate networks.
The dual-port server adapter is compliant with the PCIe 2.0 standard and features support for Jumbo Frames and 802.1q VLAN tagging as well as Wake on LAN (WoL). The adapter includes an optional low-profile / half-height bracket that can be used for installation into a standard or small form-factor computer chassis.
Add dual Gigabit Ethernet ports to a client, server or workstation through a PCI Express slot
- Two 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Compatible with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 (backward compatible with 1.0a/1.1)
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control
- Supports Microsoft NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and Large send Offload
- Wake-on-LAN / Remote Wake-up support
- Configured with standard profile bracket, low profile/half-height bracket included
- Supports Pair Swap / Polarity / Skew Correction
Media & Performance
|Media Type Supported
Network & Communication
||Gigabit Ethernet Card
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Dual Port Gigabit PCI Express Server Network Adapter Card - PCIe NIC
||PCI Express x1
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports
|Total Number of Ports
Quick Start Guide - st1000spexd4_manual.pdf