ShadowProtect SPX- Server
Reliable Backup, Disaster Recovery,
and System Migration for Windows Servers
Servers are critical to everyday business operations. When a disaster occurs—whether large or small—you need your systems and data up and running again as fast as possible so business can get back to normal.
Use StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX to reliably backup and protect your Windows servers and, when disaster strikes, recover your systems and data in minutes.
Fast and flexible recovery starts with a solid backup. SPX quickly and efficiently captures sector-level, image-based backups of your entire system, including the operating system (OS), applications, settings, services, and your data.
With SPX, you have the widest range of options to recover quickly and ensure minimal business downtime no matter the scope of disaster you’re facing.
For 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android or Windows, plus 5 phones
1TB cloud storage per user for up to 5 users
Ongoing access to updates
With SPX, you have the ability to:
- Create multiple full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs.
- Customize your own mixed schedule of full and incremental backups at specified times.
- View detailed information about your Windows backup jobs in an easy-to-use management console.
- Mount a volume, restore a volume, verify a backup image, or use StorageCraft VirtualBoot™ technology to boot any backup image as a VM—all directly from the image chain browser or the patented job timeline feature.
- Back up SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and other critical application servers.
- Automatically verify, consolidate, and replicate your backup image files with StorageCraft ImageManager™.
- Convert backup images to a.VHD or.VMDK file for migration or restoration to a VM.
- Recover individual files and folders in seconds, without restoring the entire system.
- Recover full systems in minutes.
- Recover to the same physical or virtual environment with StorageCraft Recovery Environment.
- Recover to dissimilar hardware or a different hypervisor environment with StorageCraft Hardware Independent Restore™ technology.
|Requirements:||Windows Server 2016, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, Server 2008 R2, or Server 2008 (Service Pack 2 or higher). Details about supported Windows operating systems can be accessed here.|