Samsung UM55H-E 55” 4K UHD Video Wall LH55UMHHLBB/XS SMART Signage
Samsung UM55H-E 55” 4K UHD Video Wall LH55UMHHLBB/XS SMART Signage for Businesses
Advanced video wall displays featuring deeper visual impact and thinner bezel to bezel width of 1.7mm.
- Extreme-narrow bezel (B-to-B 1.7mm) and UHD resolution for virtually seamless, life-like viewing experience
- Superb color accuracy and brightness uniformity thanks to precise calibration and panel technology
- Daisy Chain through use of DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 or HDMI port, eliminating the need for graphic cards
- Highly reliable displays designed for 24/7 operation, with simple, easy-to-use special wall mount
Deliver deeper visual impact
Samsung’s narrow bezel video wall features bezel–to-bezel width of 1.7mm that minimizes the visual distraction of video walls to elicit impacting imagery of products. The display produces a near-seamless picture across multiple screens without interruption, captivating and impressing customers.
Amplify image clarity in any environment
Combined with a non-glare panel, the extreme narrow bezel video wall display is designed to help businesses create memorable content presentation even under ambient light. This panel evenly distributes light throughout the screen, eliminating glare while maintaining content vibrancy and accuracy.
Extend content presentation capabilities
Samsung's video wall offers a powerful UHD viewing experience with minimal effort or additional equipment. As the first in the industry to have up to 5x5 wall configuration based on the use of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ports, the display can project UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously.
Share accurate and uniform content
Samsung’s multi-step factory calibration process tunes video walls to uniform brightness and color throughout multiple displays. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can also manage brightness and color uniformity with Samsung's Color Expert Pro, a powerful free software program.
Cost saving mobile calibration with ease
Samsung’s Color Expert Pro Mobile solution provides a quick and easy video wall calibration through a mobile camera. With the solution’s intuitive UI, even non-expert users can adjust up to 5x5 video wall’s white balance simultaneously without the need for additional equipment.
All-in-one box with versatile usability
Backed by a Quad Core CPU, Signage Player Box allows for multi-source switching and a media player to coexist in a single box. Leveraging the embedded Samsung SMART Signage Platform, the box transforms video walls for faster information processing and easy content management with MagicINFO solution.
Highly configurable wall mounts
The user-friendly special wall mounts ensure easy installation of video walls through minimal steps. Sized to the dimensions of the video wall, the wall mount allows users to install the mount first and fit into the video wall, eliminating tedious efforts to measure and adjust the wall mount size.
Enjoy continuous, long-term performance
Samsung’s extreme narrow bezel video walls are engineered for long-term performance, eliminating maintenance expenses for users. The display features durable panels that offset backlight discrepancies while simultaneously protecting the display against heat and dust exposure.
- Diagonal Size: 55"
- Type: D-LED DID
- Resolution: 1920*1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch: (mm)0.63mm(H) * 0.63mm(V)
- Active Display Area: (mm)1209.6 * 680.4mm
- Brightness: (Typ.)500 nit
- Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Viewing Angle: (H/V)178/178
- Response Time(G-to-G) : 8ms
- Display Colors: 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut: 72%
- Operation Hour: 24/7
- Haze: 25% (Outer Haze 23%)
- Dynamic C/R: MEGA DCR
- H-Scanning Frequency: 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- V-Scanning Frequency: 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: 148.5MHz
- RGB: Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- Video: HDMI 2.0 (2)
- HDCP: HDCP 2.2
- Audio: Stereo mini Jack
- USB: Only F/W upgrade
- RGB: DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio: Stereo mini Jack
- External Control: RS232C(in/out), RJ45
- External Sensor: Detachable type(IR, Ambient)
- Type: Internal
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Max[W/h] : 143
- Typical[W/h] : 120
- BTU(Max) : 1013
- Sleep mode: less than 0.5W
- Off mode: less than 0.5W
- Set: 1211.6 X 682.4 X 96.3
- Package: 1355 X 809 X 320
- Set: 21.0kg
- Package: 28.2kg
- VESA Mount (mm) : 600 * 400 (mm)
- Bezel Width (mm) : 1.15mm(U/L), 0.55mm(R/B)
- Operating Temperature: 0.0 ℃ ~ 40.0 ℃
- Humidity: 10.0 % ~ 80.0 %
- Key Features: Extreme Narrow Bezel
- Special Features:
ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 25%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
UL (USA) : UL 60950-1 CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1 NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1 KC (Korea) : K60950-1 CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011 PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1 GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022 NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina) :IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024 VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22) KCC (Korea) :KN22, KN24 BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22) CCC(China) :GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries,
- Stand: N/A
- Mount: WMN-55VD
- Specialty: N/A
- Media Player: SBB(Slide In), Signage player box