QNAP QM2-2P-344 Dual M.2 22110/2280 PCIe NVMe SSD expansion Connector (QM2-2P-344) (1 YearsManufacture Local Warranty In Singapore)
QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 NVMe SSDs to a QNAP NAS, allowing users to configure SSD caching, a caching pool, or an auto-tiering volume to improve overall NAS performance.
Tackle performance bottlenecks
QM2 boosts performance by adding M.2 SSDs. It doesn’t occupy any 3.5-inch drive bays, allowing you to maximize both your storage capacity and performance.
- M.2 SSDs* can be installed to form caching pools or an auto-tiering volume.
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology**.
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks and sustains constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
* M.2 SSDs are not included as standard
** Check models that support Qtier on www.qnap.com
Dual M.2 22110/2280 PCIe NVMe SSD expansion card
Warning: Using unsupported modules may degrade performance, cause errors, or prevent the operating system from starting.
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.