Palo Alto Networks PA-410 Firewall +Core Security Subscription & Support – 1 Year (1 Year Manufacture Local Warranty In Singapore)
*Promotion Price valid until 31 JAN 2024
- Recommended for 25-50 user network
- Threat Prevention Throughput: 700 Mbps
- Max Sessions: 64,000
- New Sessions per Second: 13,000
- Appliance Only -- Includes 90-Days of Firmware Updates
- Manufacturer Part Number:PAN-PA-410
Palo Alto Networks PA-410 brings ML-Powered Next-Generation Firewall capabilities to distributed enterprise branch offices, retail locations, and midsize businesses.
Machine Learning Powered Next Generation Firewalls
- Embeds machine learning in the core of the firewall to provide inline signatureless attack prevention for file-based attacks while identifying and immediately stopping never-before-seen phishing attempts.
- Leverages cloud-based ML processes to push zero-delay signatures and instructions back to the NGFW.
- Uses behavioral analysis to detect internet of things (IoT) devices and make policy recommendations; clouddelivered and natively integrated service on the NGFW.
- Automates policy recommendations that save time and reduce the chance of human error.
Prevents Malicious Activity Concealed In Encrypted Traffic
- Inspects and applies policy to TLS/SSL-encrypted traffic, both inbound and outbound, including for traffic that uses TLS 1.3 and HTTP/2
- Offers rich visibility into TLS traffic, such as amount of encrypted traffic, TLS/SSL versions, cipher suites, and more, without decrypting
- Enables control over use of legacy TLS protocols, insecure ciphers, and incorrectly configured certs to mitigate risks.
- Facilitates easy deployment of decryption and lets you use built-in logs to troubleshoot issues, such as applications with pinned certs.
- Lets you enable or disable decryption flexibly based on URL category and source and destination zone, address, user, user group, device, and port, for privacy and regulatory compliance purposes.
Identifies And Categorizes All Applications, On All Ports, All The Time, With Full Layer 7 Inspection
- Identifies the applications traversing your network irrespective of port, protocol, evasive techniques, or encryption (TLS/SSL).
- Uses the application, not the port, as the basis for all your safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, and apply traffic-shaping.
- Offers the ability to create custom App-IDs for proprietary applications or request App-ID development for new applications from Palo Alto Networks.
Enforces Security For Users At Any Location, On Any Device, While Adapting Policy In Response To User Activity
- Enables visibility, security policies, reporting, and forensics based on users and groups - not just IP addresses.
- Easily integrates with a wide range of repositories to leverage user information: wireless LAN controllers, VPNs, directory servers, SIEMs, proxies, and more.
- Allows you to define Dynamic User Groups (DUGs) on the firewall to take time-bound security actions without waiting for changes to be applied to user directories.
Delivers A Unique Approach To Packet Processing With Single-Pass Architecture
- Performs networking, policy lookup, application and decoding, and signature matching for any and all threats and content in a single pass. This significantly reduces the amount of processing overhead required to perform multiple functions in one security device.
- Enables consistent and predictable performance when security subscriptions are enabled.
- Avoids introducing latency by scanning traffic for all signatures in a single pass, using stream-based, uniform signature matching.
The Palo Alto Networks PA-400 Series Next-Generation Firewalls, comprising the PA- 410, PA-415, PA-440, PA-445, PA-450, and PA-460, brings ML-Powered NGFW capabilities to distributed enterprise branch offices, retail locations, and midsize businesses.
In addition to all the ‘A la Carte’ subscription offerings there are two PA-400 Series subscription bundles available, ‘LAB’ and ‘Core Security’ (previously the ‘PRO’ or professional Bundle).
The LAB Bundle package provides customers with comprehensive network and web security capabilities for LAB & Test Environments.
The ‘Core Security’ bundle includes the following subscriptions, Advanced Threat Prevention, Advanced URL Filtering, Advanced Wildfire, DNS Security and SD-WAN. The Core Security Bundle is ideal for SMB businesses looking to extend security across their production environment(s).
A la carte subscriptions and the core security subscription bundle can be paired with premium support offerings.
Note. Per the Palo Alto Networks EULA, you are not permitted to use any product that is procured under a Lab or NFR (not for resale) SKU in a production environment.
The full Palo Alto Networks EULA can be found here. https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/content/dam/pan/en_US/assets/pdf/legal/palo-alto-networks-end-user-license-agreement-eula.pdf
Details of Palo Alto Network Support plan offerings can be found here. https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/customer-support-plan
Palo Alto Networks PA-410.
PA-410, Core Security Subscription Bundle (Advanced Threat Prevention, Advanced URL Filtering, Advanced Wildfire, DNS Security and SD-WAN ), 1 years (12 months) term.
PA-410, Partner enabled premium support, 1 year (12 months), term.
|Firewall throughput (HTTP/appmix)†||
|Threat Prevention throughput (HTTP/appmix)‡||
|IPsec VPN throughput§||
|New sessions per second*||
Note: Results were measured on PAN-OS 10.1
Note that the PA-410 does not support onboard logging and requires a logging destination such as Panorama/CDL
Also seen in the collections
Full Collection for Palo Alto
No collection found with the vendor name "Palo Alto" in the title.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.