Lenovo Thinkpad P1 Gen5 i7-12800H / 16GB / 512GB SSD (3 Year Warranty In Singapore)
- Thinkpad P1 Gen5: 16.0" WQXGA (2560x1600) IPS 500nits Anti-glare, 100% sRGB, 165Hz, Low Blue Light, DC Dimming
- Intel Core i7-12800H, 14C (6P + 8E) / 20T, P-core 2.4 / 4.8GHz, E-core 1.8 / 3.7GHz, 24MB
- 16GB SO-DIMM DDR5-4800 non-ECC / 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4x4 Value NVMe Opal2
- Graphic: NVIDIA RTX A3000 12GB GDDR6
- 720p HD IR Camera with Array Mic & ThinkShutter / Fingerprint Reader / Smart Card Reader / 6Cell 94Wh
- Intel AX211 Wi-Fi 6E, 2x2 + BT5.2 / KYB Backlit (English)
- 2 x USB 3.2/ 2 x Thunderbolt 4 / HDMI / SD Card Reader
- Windows 11 Professional DG 64 / NO Recovery Media / 1 Year BufferZone Deluxe
The sleek design of the ThinkPad P1 Gen 5 mobile workstation hints at what’s inside: a powerful system that offers the professional performance of the latest Intel vPro® platform with Core™ H Series processors and graphics support up to NVIDIA® RTX™ A5500 GPU. Combine this with ISV certification by industry leading software vendors and your applications will blaze through heavy workloads.
See the complete list of ISV certifications.
Powerful, mobile, and visually stunning, the P1 Gen 5 mobile workstation is the perfect combination of form and function. A liquid metal thermal design improves cooling performance, while the Carbon-Fiber Weave looks stunning. This device is designed to be taken out into the world.
Content creator’s dream come true
Boasting a 16″ panel, narrow bezel, and a 16:10 aspect ratio for increased screen real estate, the ThinkPad P1 Gen 5 is designed with the modern user in mind. With its low blue light displays, Dolby Vision®, and X-Rite Factory Color Calibration for crisp, clear images, this device is easy on the eyes.
Keeps your data—& privacy—safe
The ThinkPad P1 Gen 5 laptop starts with our ThinkShield security suite, preloaded to protect your device and your data. From discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) to encrypt your data, to a fingerprint reader with biometrics for a simple touch log in, and a self-healing BIOS that can restore earlier system settings when needed, we’ve got you covered.
Built to withstand the worst
We use the US Department of Defense's MIL-STD 810H standards to create a balance of reliability and durability for our ThinkPad laptops. We test against 12 standards and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. These tests cover harsh variables like Arctic wilderness and desert dust storms, including temperature, pressure, humidity, vibration, and more.
Ports & Slots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.