Kaspersky Security for Mail Server
- Scan incoming, outgoing & stored mail
- Intelligent spam filtering reduces traffic
- Prevent the loss of confidential data
License:(Issued by Email)
More than 25 licences : Contact us for special price
- Protection for mail servers
- Kaspersky Security for Mail Server works to protect mail on the latest versions of major mail and collaboration platforms – including Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Domino, and Linux-based mail servers.
- Multi-layered spam filtering
- Intelligent, cloud-assisted spam filtering for Microsoft Exchange and Linux-based mail servers works in real-time to significantly reduce the traffic load from unwanted messages.
- Optimizes use of system resources
- With a new antivirus engine, load balancing of server resources, optimized antivirus scanning technology, and the ability to exclude specified objects from the scanning processes, Kaspersky Security for Mail Server helps to maintain performance and minimize the resources needed to perform antivirus scans.
- Ensures stable security
- Automatic restart – in the event of a system shutdown – helps to ensure stable security, while you work to determine the cause of the malfunction.
- Boosts data protection and compliance
- Kaspersky Security for Mail Server analyzes the content of outgoing emails and automatically blocks messages and attachments that contain confidential corporate data or sensitive information about employees.