EATON 5PX UPS 5PX2200IRT
5PX features and benefits
Add up to four extended battery modules for maximum runtime.
Available in convenient bundles with a network card and management software for rapid integration into your virtual environment.
Provides industry leading efficiency of up to 98 percent.
- Energy metering: The 5PX meters energy consumption right down to the outlet segments. No other UPS in the industry offers this capability.
- UPS management: By integrating the Eaton Intelligent Power® Manager software, you can monitor and manage the power devices on your network.
Eaton’s next generation LCD offers a graphical interface which provides all critical UPS information in a single screen view.
Protects more devices by providing 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPS.
Eaton’s exclusive ABM® technology increases battery service life by up to 50 percent.
Intelligent Power Manager (IPM)
IPM is an easy-to-use disaster avoidance platform with sophisticated capabilities—ideal for distributed IT environments.
Gain control of your power infrastructure from anywhere with:
- Policy-based remediation. Trigger advanced actions like migrating a virtual machine during power and environmental events.
- Intelligent resolutions. Leverage Eaton’s integrations with industry leaders to keep critical applications running.
- Extended UPS battery runtime. Suspend non-critical virtual machines during utility power outages to increase system uptime.
To learn more, please visit: Eaton.com/IPM
Services and support
Eaton provides product support 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week. From battery replacement to full UPS service plans,
Eaton has one of the top service models in the industry.
The 5PX warranty covers both the UPS and the batteries for three years.
Eaton 5PX, 2200i RT2U, 2200 VA, 1980 W, Input: C20, Outputs: (8) C13, (1) C19, Rack/tower, 2U
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.