Eaton 5P 1150i Tower UPS 9210-5379 (3 Years Warranty In Singapore)
The new Eaton 5P is the next generation 650VA-1550VA line-Interactive UPS with advanced LCD and energy metering feature. 5P is the perfect UPS to protect IT & networking devices such as servers, switches, routers and storage devices, in tower or rack format.
5P features and benefits
Eaton 5P is an energy-efficient line-interactive UPS with advanced LCD and energy metering features.
• The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
• The 5P can meter energy consumption providing kWh values through the LCD and Eaton’s power management software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment during outages in order to maximise battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 5P offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Performance and efficiency
• Energy efficient UPS: With an optimised electrical design, the 5P provides up to 98% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5P provides a high-quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Adjustable tolerance and sensitivity: Users can maximise useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or adjustable input waveform sensitivity (via the LCD or software) to adapt the UPS to a specific environment (like Genset).
Availability and Flexibility
• The 5P is available in tower or Rack 1U format, providing unmatched energy density with up to 1.1 kW in only 1U.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends batteries by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
The 5P warranty covers both the UPS for three years.
Batteries for two years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.