JABRA Biz 2300 MS Mono USB Headset
Professional contact centre headset for people who talk and listen for a living.
Jabra Biz 2300 USB: Softphone only, simply plug into the USB port on your PC
Jabra Biz 2300 is a headset designed and developed with call centres and agents in mind. Biz 2300 is a headset that’s built to last, delivering world-class sound and all-day comfort for agents. The Jabra Biz 2300 comes in either mono (single ear) or duo (dual ear) and also available in several connectivity options:
A headset that’s built to last
The Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership. The reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use. The boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risks of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
All-day comfort for agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls. Weighs just 49 grams in the mono version, and just 68 grams in the duo. The adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm let you find the perfect fit. The control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more. PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 dB is filtered out.
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction require both great, ambient-noise reducing sound in the agent's ears and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both. HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party. The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call. Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
- You can rotate the boom-arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
- PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You will not have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
- Cords are reinforced and built to last. They’re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
- Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
- Air shock microphone technology. Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noises. To reduce this, we have designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.
- Jabra Biz 2300 Call Center Headset
- Quick Start guide