(Plantronics) Poly Sync 40 USB-A / Bluetooth Conference Speakerphone MS 216875-01 (2 Years Local Warranty)
GRAB THE PERFECT SPEAKERPHONE FOR MEETINGS AND MUSIC, WHEREVER YOUR DAY TAKES YOU
Let’s face it: the audio on your laptop and smartphone aren’t great. Sound like the professional you are with Poly Sync 40 USB/Bluetooth® smart speakerphone—for remarkable audio anywhere. The Poly Sync 40 is Zoom certified and available in a Microsoft Teams certified version
Video Comparison, Sync 20 , Sync 40 , Sync 60
HEAR AND BE HEARD
KEEP THE FOCUS ON YOUR VOICE WITH MULTI-MICROPHONES THAT TRACK THE TALKER, NOT THE NOISE.
Focus on what’s being said and help keep echo and noise out of the meeting with the smart multi-microphone array. You and your remote participants sound amazing with the high-performance speaker.
BUILT FOR COMPATIBILITY
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Business moves fast. Joining virtual meetings should be fast, too. Poly Sync 40 USB/ Bluetooth smart speakerphone lets users get straight to work. Designed for flexible and huddle workspaces, its sound is remarkable. Everyone can hear and be heard without missing a word with multi-microphone array and full-duplex audio. No power outlet? No problem. Poly Sync 40 is battery-powered for hours so teams can use it anywhere in the room. They can pair two units together for larger meetings with bigger volume, more microphones, and wider voice pickup. Smart and simple, this speakerphone is just as flexible as the space it sits in.
- Poly Sync 40 Smart Speakerphone
- Poly Sync 40: PC via combined USB-A and USB-C cable; smartphone via Bluetooth
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows® or Mac OS
- USER INTERFACE FEATURES
- Touch sensitive user controls for
- - Call/answer end
- - Mute
- - Volume +/-
- - Programmable function button
- - Bluetooth pairing
- - Microsoft Teams (Microsoft Teams versions only)
- Push button user controls for
- - Power on/off
- - Wireless daisy chain
- Two highly visible status light bars for 360 degree call status indication
- Combined integrated USB-A and USB-C cable
- One USB-A port for smartphone charging
- Kensington lock slot
- Bluetooth v5.1
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, BLE
- Wirelessly connect two Poly Sync 40 units together for larger meetings rooms (when connecting wirelessly to PC or smartphone via Bluetooth)
- Secure connection allows private meeting and shared use
- AUDIO FEATURES
- Three microphone steerable array
- Microphone pickup range 8 ft/2.5 m
- Ideal for room sizes - Up to 5 m x 5 m
- Microphone Frequency Response 100 Hz to 6.7 kHz
- Full Duplex Audio
- Noise and echo reduction
- Loudspeakers 1 x 50 mm high-performance music speaker
- Loudspeaker frequency response- 75 Hz to 20 kHz
- Bass reflect with dual passive radiators
- Battery Type - Lithium-ion
- Battery Capacity- 5000 mAH
- Talk time - Up to 30 hours
- Charge Time - 5 Hours
- 38 x 102 x 273 mm
- 1.5 x 4.0 x 10.7 in
- 610 g/21.5 oz
- CABLE LENGTH
- 1050 mm/41 inches
- IP64 dust and water resistant
- ACCESSORIES (OPTIONAL)
- Charging stand
- Secure desk mount
- APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED
- Plantronics Hub desktop and mobile versons
- Plantronics Manager Pro suites
- Asset Management and Adoption
- PLATFORM CERTIFICATION
- Microsoft Teams focus room certified
- Compatible with a wide range of platforms
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Poly Sync Family?
The Poly Sync Family are a new range of smart, USB/Bluetooth speakerphones designed for personal and in office use. The family includes the Poly Sync 20, Poly Sync 20+, Poly Sync 40 and Poly Sync 60 models.
What is the difference between the Poly Sync 20, Poly Sync 20+, Poly Sync 40 and Poly Sync 60?
The Poly Sync 20 is a personal smart speakerphone. The Poly Sync 20+ is a personal smart speakerphone that includes the BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter. The Poly Sync 40 is a larger smart speakerphone designed for the flexible/ huddle room. The Poly Sync 60 is the largest smart speakerphone in the family and is designed for the typical conference room.
How is the Poly Sync Family different to the Poly Trio Series of speakerphones?
The Poly Sync Family are USB/Bluetooth smart speakerphones that require users to bring their own devices into the meeting room and use the conference platform on their device. The Poly Trio conference series are open SIP conference phones.
What is a three-microphone steerable array and why is it needed?
Compared to traditional USB speakerphones with a single 360-degree microphone that picks up sound from all directions, the Poly Sync Family uses a three-microphone array that can be steered (directed) towards the talker as they move around the room. The focus stays on the talker and ignores any noise that may be in the room.
- Jabra Speak 410 MS USB-Conference Speakerphone (7410109)
- Jabra Speak 410 UC USB-Conference Speakerphone (7410209)
- Jabra Speak 510 MS (7510-109) (Microsoft)
- Jabra Speak 510 UC (7510-209) (other UC)
- Jabra Speak 510+ MS (7510-309) (Microsoft with Jabra Link 360 Wireless USB Adapter)
- Jabra Speak 510+ UC (7510-409) (other UC with Jabra Link 360 Wireless USB Adapter)
- Jabra Speak 710 MS Wireless USB-Conference Speakerphone (7710-309)
- Jabra Speak 710 UC Wireless / USB-Conference Speakerphone (7710-409)
- Jabra Speak 810 MS Wireless Conference Speakerphone (7810-109)
- Jabra Speak 810 UC Wireless Conference Speakerphone (7810-209)
Logitech P710E Mobile Speakerphone (980-000744)
- Plantronics Calisto 7200 Wireless Bluetooth Conference Speakerphone (207913-01)
- Lenovo 700 Ultraportable Bluetooth Speakerphone (GXD0T32973)
- Yealink CP700 Bluetooth & USB-Conference Speakerphone
- Yealink CP900 Bluetooth & USB-Conference Speakerphone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.