Professional contact center headset for people who talk and listen for a living.
Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a corded professional headset that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call. 40% lighter than competing headsets, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
✅ Better conversation
✅ Better sound
✅ Better design
✅ Better comfort
A headset that’s built to last
The Jabra Biz 2400 is built to survive in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership. The reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use. The boom arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risks of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
All-day comfort for agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls. Weighs just 49 grams in the mono version, and just 68 grams in the duo. The adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm let you find the perfect fit. The control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more. PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 dB is filtered out.
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction require both great, ambient-noise reducing sound in the agent's ears and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2400 has both. HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party. The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call. Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
- You can rotate the boom-arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
- PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You will not have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
- Cords are reinforced and built to last. They’re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
- Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
- Air shock microphone technology. Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noises. To reduce this, we have designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.
- Jabra Biz 2400 Call Center Headset
- Quick Start guide
SKU : 2403820205
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.